Monday, April 12, 2010

Asher's first trip to Kelowna

Mom rode "driving miss daisy" style on Asher's first trip to the sunny Okanagan. When we arrived home tonight, I was changing his diaper and turned away for a second and yup ... Asher peed all over the wall. I'm just glad I didn't get hit.

On Saturday we were able to spend some time getting to know a few UCM student leaders over breakfast at the Duffy's. On Sunday night we were up on the UBC Okanagan campus for their last meeting. After a bowl of chili, we broke bread and had a time of worship in the Arts Atrium.

Asher Meets UCM Okanagan from James Perreaux on Vimeo.



This "garden city" in the middle of campus has a great cathedral feel when praises rise to the roof.

UCM Okanagan Arts Atrium from James Perreaux on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment